DONG VAN – NHO QUE RIVER – TREKKING STONE HIGHLANDS
Time : 04 days 03 nights
Transportation: Car or Motorbike
Detailed Tour Program:
|DAY 01: HA GIANG CITY – YEN MINH – DONG VAN|
06h15 AM : Motorbikes and tourguide pick up the delegation at the rendezvous point, breakfast and go to Dong Van Stone Global Geological Park. Visit to take photos at:
- Bac Sum Slope,take photos and take in the view at the 8km steep slope.
- Visit The Gates of The Heavenly Gate, Twin Fairy Mountain.
- Visit the ancient village of Sảo Há: You will pass through the Ancient Sacred Forest, walk through the Bamboo Forest to reach the ancient village, the ancient village has 22 households living separately and separately from many cultural features and lifestyles typical of the Mong ethnic group is still preserved.
Noon: Eat Lunch at Phố Cáo – Dong Van
Afternoon: The delegation continued to visit some attractions in the Tour itinerary:
- Thẩm Mã Slope: Also known as “Horse Appraisal Slope” located in the alley of Dong Van district.
- Lung Cam Cultural Village:is the setting chosen to shoot famous dramas such as: Pao’s story, Silence in the depths … the delegation visited Pao’s house, taking photos of seasonal flowers with the space rated as the most beautiful in the Rocky Highlands.
- Vuong Residence: Also known as the Hmong
Evening: The delegation checks in to the hotel, then the delegation moves up to Don Cao Mountain, watching the sunset on the Rocky Highlands as well as watching the entire town of Dong Van from above. Enjoy the famous black chicken hotpot. Freely explore Dong Van’s old town at night.
|DAY 02: MÃ PÌ LÈNG PASS – KHAU VAI – NHO QUẾ 3 RIVER|
Morning : 07:30: The delegation departs for breakfast. After breakfast, the delegation came to visit one of the four great peaks of Ma Pi Leng Pass.
The delegation continued to travel to Khau Vai to visit:
- Khau Vai Stone Maze: Created by rows of rocks; towering, lined up. Standing from above can see the entire Stone Maze with the rocks eroded over time, in many fancy shapes, evocative of each person’s imagination.
Lunch: Lunch in Khau Vai commune
Afternoon: After lunch, the group rests then continues with the afternoon tour schedule:
- Cruise on Nho Que 3 river: Avery interesting place, the river of Nho Que 3 hydropower is a newly explored point – not as large and immense as his brother Nho Que 2 hydropower passing through tu Tu Ma canyon, Cinnamon Grapes 3 has a very strange and unspoiled beauty when not many people have set foot, the yacht passes through deep and narrow alleys, along with many mossy, stalactites flowing down the sides of the alley, creating a beauty that is both unspoiled and unprecedente
- Meo Vac landscape observatory: you stop at the scenic observatory, overlooking Meo Vac town from above. Enjoy sunsets down the border and take souvenir photos.
Dinner: Dinner and overnight group in Pả Vi
|DAY 03: TREKKING DONG VAN STONE HIGHLAND|
Breakfast: Guests have breakfast in the fresh air at homestay. Then start a new journey: Driving and driving to Giang Chu Phin commune, you get off and trekking 5km.
- Afternoon: You move to Giang Chu Phin commune, here, you get off, and Trekking 5km from Tìa Cô Si to Pả Vi Village
- From the top, from above you can enjoy the majestic views of the Sam Pun range, nho Queriver, Ma Pi Lèng Pass. The trekking route will pass through the bamboo forests, and the Mong people are deep in the rocky mountains, perhaps this is the most poetic land moaning in this rocky highlands.
Lunch: Lunch at Pả Vi Village . Then check out the room.
Afternoon: The delegation continued to move to Du Già village.
- The delegation took photos atCua M on the way back.
Evening: The delegation slept in the dark and enjoyed the cuisine, learning about the local culture.
|DAY 04: DU GIA– DUONG THUONG – HA GIANG|
Breakfast: Enjoy breakfast at the homestay, then move towards Ha Giang, on the way to visit, check in at:
- Đường Thượng – Thái An: The most beautiful road in the Rocky Highlands with a valley stretching out into a green color of corn fields, green grass hills. You are spoilt for choice in a wonderful space that is likened to Switzerland and Europe in Vietnam.
- Visit Lùng Tám village:Learn about the Lanh weaving culture of the Mong people as well as experience 41 stages to create products. Guests wear traditional costumes, take souvenir photos.
Lunch: You have lunch in the tourist culture village of Nam Dam Ethnic Community. Enjoy dao cuisine and have the opportunity to learn some herbs that the Dao people regularly use in daily life.
Afternoon: The delegation continued to return to Ha Giang, then visited Tay Phuong Do ethnic village, located on the edge of the city, taking photos of traditional stilt houses and a peaceful and slow living scene that is different from the noise and bustle in the city. And enjoy the feeling of freshness, cool, panoramic view of Ha Giang city from the café on the high mountain in the heart of the city(self-sufficient coffee cost).
Dinner: The group had dinner at the restaurant. End of schedule.
ADULT TOUR PRICE:
( About 320 dollar)
CHILD TOUR PRICE:
|Children 1 – 4 years old:||Free||Eat and sleep with your parents.|
|Children 5 – 9 years old||75% adult price||Eat separate meals and sleep with parents.|
ALL-INCLUSIVE TOURS INCLUDE:
|🗹 Shipping||– High Quality Tour Car or Motorbike ( 1 tourguide take 1 guest )
– Fees for berths, yards, ferry bridges …
|🗹 Dining||– Breakfast 04 meals standard 35,000 VND / meal
– Main meal 08 standard meals 120,000 VND / person / meal
– In-car drinking water: Standard 1ng/bottle/day
|🗹 Sleeping||– Standard: 02 nights Homestay + 1 night sleeping hotel 2 star|
|🗹 HDV||– Tour guide to follow and serve throughout the journey|
|🗹 Sightseeing||– 1-time admission ticket at attractions is available at a fee.
– Boat to Nho Que River
|🗹 Insurance||– Travel insurance premium for maximum VND 30,000,000/person/service|
– Other personal expenses in need
– Eat out of the program.
– VAT invoice
– Border license for foreigners: 10$ (230,000 VND)
– TIP for guide
– HA GIANG TRE tour aims at green environment so we are limiting the use of
use plastic bags and plastic waste on the Tour itinerary. Customers need to use plastic bags for personal self-preparation needs.
+ Vomit bags for passengers are used with paper bags.
+ Dry garbage bags on the car are used in linen – Traditional materials of people Butt.
+ The tour guide uses water with stainless steel bottles.
+ Customers use Aquafina water. Ha Giang Young also encourages customers
it is recommended to use individual water water water water cans used several times.
Have a nice journey!