JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY: DONG VAN STONE Plateau
DETAILS TOUR PROGRAM:
NIGHT 01: HANOI – HA GIANG
20:30 pm : Delegation present at My Dinh bus station board the bus to depart for Ha Giang. Overnight in the car.
Faced with passengers arriving at Noi Bai airport close to the start time, the bus will pick you up at the Kim Anh – Noi Bai junction (2.3km from the airport).
For buses from other provinces with vehicles, the time frame is customized for the bus to pick up Ha Giang.
DAY 01: DONG VAN STONE Plateau Eat: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
04h30: Delegation to Ha Giang. Tour guide picks up the group, the group gets a temporary room, and does personal hygiene in the morning.
06h30: Tour guide and tour guide pick you up for breakfast, depart to visit destinations in the core of Dong Van Stone Plateau global geopark. Take a photo tour at:
- Bac Sum slope, take photos and enjoy the scenery at the 8km long slope.
- Quan Ba Heaven Gate, Co Tien Twin Mountain.
- Stop to take photos at the lonely Tree – Can Ty, Quan Ba.
- Visit Tho Cam Lung Tam Linen weaving village: Learn about the linen weaving culture of the Mong people as well as experience 41 stages to create products. You wear traditional costumes, take souvenir photos.
Noon: Group has lunch at the restaurant
Afternoon: The delegation continued to visit some attractions in the tour itinerary:
- Tham Ma slope: Also known as “horse appraisal slope” is located in the alley of Dong Van district. The slope is famous for tourists when it comes to Ha Giang.
- Chin Khoanh slope: See and take photos at the long and famous slope in Ha Giang.
- The King’s Residence: Also known as the Cat King. The delegation learns about the art, architecture, history and culture of the Vuong family (the Meo King family) in particular and of the Mong people on the Stone Plateau in general.
- Lung Cu Flagpole: The last destination of the day is Lung Cu Flagpole – the northernmost point of the country that everyone wants to visit once in their life. The delegation learned about the cultural history of the “country’s rooster” land and the process of building the flagpole as well as the process of preserving every inch of borderland of ethnic minorities in the North Pole.
Evening: Have dinner at the restaurant with the famous Black Chicken Hotpot, free to walk around Dong Van old town, drink coffee… Overnight in Dong Van.
DAY 02: Riding a boat on Nho Que river (Eat: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: Have breakfast with the famous Banh Cuon Doi dish in Dong Van, then start the journey to discover the rest of the destinations on the Dong Van Stone Plateau.
- Dong Van Market: Group walking around Dong Van ancient town, Dong Van ancient market – Dating back hundreds of years, go to Dong Van fair to learn about upland market culture.
- Ma Pi Leng Pass: Ma Pi Leng Pass (The place is known as the first majestic landscape of Vietnam), and is also the most beautiful and majestic in the “Four Great Peaks of the North” to Ha Giang. The 21 km long pass connects 2 districts of Dong Van and Meo Vac.
- Cruise on Tu San Alley – Nho Que River: Get on a boat, cruise on Tu San Alley – Nho Que River. Nho Que River flows into Vietnam from the territory of Seo Lung village, Lung Cu commune, Dong Van district, passes through Tu San Gorge, then flows along Ma Pi Leng pass, when it reaches Meo Vac, it flows east into Cao Bang territory. poured into the Gam River. Tu San Canyon is considered the deepest canyon in Southeast Asia and is located in a valley with unique geological tectonics in Vietnam.
Noon: Have lunch at Dong Van and depart for Ha Giang.
- Lung Cam Cultural Village: is the scene chosen to shoot famous TV series such as: Pao’s Story, Quietly Under the Abyss… the group visited Pao’s house, took pictures of seasonal flowers with a space that was considered beautiful. Most Stone Plateau.
18:00pm : Delegation to Ha Giang city. Have dinner at the restaurant. Then the tour guide took the group to the sleeping bus to depart. Or drop off the group at the hotel.
NIGHT 03: HA GIANG – HANOI
Overnight on the bus, about 04h00 – 04h30 car back to Hanoi. End of schedule, see you again!
CAR TOUR PRICE : 2.780.000. VNĐ
MOTORBIKE TOUR : 4.180.000. VNĐ